[McN] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My YouTube vids

2 posters

Go down

My YouTube vids Empty My YouTube vids

Post by [McN]The_QuakR Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:01 am

Recently I have started to build my collection of YouTube videos, and all my uploads are video game related. Eventually I will get to recording some Quake 3 sessions, but for right now I am working on Serious Sam and Portal. My profile has a list of games that I intend to get at. Q3 is not on that list but I'll still do it. I thought about TF2, but I don't get the best framerate. It is good enough that I can play the game, but not good enough to record demos. Check my profile out here
[McN]The_QuakR
[McN]The_QuakR
Advanced
Advanced

http://www.thegamingtreasury.com

Back to top Go down

My YouTube vids Empty Re: My YouTube vids

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:16 am

[McN]The_QuakR wrote:Recently I have started to build my collection of YouTube videos, and all my uploads are video game related. Eventually I will get to recording some Quake 3 sessions, but for right now I am working on Serious Sam and Portal. My profile has a list of games that I intend to get at. Q3 is not on that list but I'll still do it. I thought about TF2, but I don't get the best framerate. It is good enough that I can play the game, but not good enough to record demos. Check my profile out here

Well done!
Wwwaaazzzaaa!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]The_QuakR Thu May 17, 2012 8:30 am

I am giving an older thread a bump. Nice.

But anyway, to let you guys know, I have been recently adding Epic Mod vids to my YouTube page. In fact, it is likely I will finish off my Q3A playthrough in Epic Mod.
[McN]The_QuakR
[McN]The_QuakR
Advanced
Advanced

http://www.thegamingtreasury.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum