[McN] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McN clan must be in clan database excessiveplus.net

+2
[McN]*MaGiK*
[McN]*Crashy*
6 posters

Go down

McN clan must be in clan database excessiveplus.net Empty McN clan must be in clan database excessiveplus.net

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:35 am

Hey mcnutts, are you do not find strange the fact that McN clan not have any entries on clan database excessiveplus.net? Question Exclamation Question Idea

http://www.excessiveplus.net/clan

McN clan must be in clan database excessiveplus.net. There are a lot dead clan around but we stay aside. Weird? Yes, weird. But why? This is another difficult question. Somebody can said: "Who cares?" But this is wrong way. Only slave think so, coz they can`t struggle for their rights. Only slave can`t reach their goals. But we are the best Q3 clan in the Internet! We like big good family! We should support each other. And, ofcourse, we must reach our goals. Without new active members our clan soon would be dead. We need fresh blood. But how we get it? One response to this question is E+ CLAN DATABASE.

A lot mcnutts have accounts on excessiveplus.net. Can somebody added our clan to this clan database? And how can do it?

[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

McN clan must be in clan database excessiveplus.net Empty Re: McN clan must be in clan database excessiveplus.net

Post by [McN]*MaGiK* Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:24 am

Actually we were in E+ database back when we were participating in e+ events.
But the cofig we did play is basicly dead. There are some players but no events at all.
Most clans listed in E+ db are from "plus side" of the mod (gameplay based on rail). McN was never involved with it.
[McN]*MaGiK*
[McN]*MaGiK*
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

McN clan must be in clan database excessiveplus.net Empty Re: McN clan must be in clan database excessiveplus.net

Post by [McN]Mosquito Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:30 am

Agree, let's get ourselves in this database. We've been going strong since 200...3? That's longer than any other Quake 3 clan, no? Let's show it with pride!

Actually we were in E+ database back when we were participating in e+ events.
But the cofig we did play is basicly dead. There are some players but no events at all.
Most clans listed in E+ db are from "plus side" of the mod (gameplay based on rail). McN was never involved with it.

Damn, I've been out of this game so long... Aren't there any regular excessive servers left? As I remember E+ always used to be a lot like regular excessive with some more options. scratch

[McN]Mosquito
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*MaGiK* Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:37 am

There are E+ servers based on old excessive ofc. There just arent any real active clans in it;)
[McN]*MaGiK*
[McN]*MaGiK*
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]Mosquito Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:43 pm

What's this clan's preference? I still really like Epic but I'd like to become good at using the railgun too, so something Insta-like wouldn't be a problem for me.

[McN]Mosquito
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]The_QuakR Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:50 pm

I have no problem expanding our horizons so to speak. Insta would offer a new challenge for me.
[McN]The_QuakR
[McN]The_QuakR
Advanced
Advanced

http://www.thegamingtreasury.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*MaGiK* Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:38 pm

The excessiveplus config we and jds used to play had both instarail and excessive style other weapons and speed:)
Try R!C FFA server. You can meet there old peeps from evil and fm Smile
I hope soon we can have similar one.
[McN]*MaGiK*
[McN]*MaGiK*
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]Mosquito Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Aight : )

[McN]Mosquito
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*MaGiK* Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:46 am

Ok peeps i have added McNutty to database:)
Heres the link:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/clan/mcnutty
Ive used Quakr's info on clan description (+ links to our website and this forum).
Except members that are listed on our website ive added also the ones who were with us before old site went down (Lowrider, SSnoTT, Doc and Dream).
If i did forgot anyone pls let me know. Also if i got you colors/tag wrong (used old screenshots for making tags).
[McN]*MaGiK*
[McN]*MaGiK*
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]The_QuakR Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Kudos Mag! Very Happy
[McN]The_QuakR
[McN]The_QuakR
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*MaGiK* Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:04 am

I wonder why its not visible yet. Perhaps must be activated by admin.
[McN]*MaGiK*
[McN]*MaGiK*
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]The_QuakR Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:37 pm

It will probably take a while for the visible database to be updated.
[McN]The_QuakR
[McN]The_QuakR
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*MaGiK* Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Youre right. They approve changes in clanDB everytime they update something in the site.
[McN]*MaGiK*
[McN]*MaGiK*
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:31 am

Mega LOL !
I`m not alone. Now i see that. Thus my browser not lagged if another m8s have the same. Clanpage is really closed.
[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 am

[McN]*MaGiK* wrote:Ok peeps i have added McNutty to database:)
Heres the link:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/clan/mcnutty
Ive used Quakr's info on clan description (+ links to our website and this forum).
Except members that are listed on our website ive added also the ones who were with us before old site went down (Lowrider, SSnoTT, Doc and Dream).
If i did forgot anyone pls let me know. Also if i got you colors/tag wrong (used old screenshots for making tags).

I will agree with Quakr. Kudos Mag! You did great job. Thanks you! Very Happy Embarassed
[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]The_QuakR Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:38 am

Yes Kudos Mag! Well done. Wink
[McN]The_QuakR
[McN]The_QuakR
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:05 am

But we still should waiting for Clanbase revision on excessiveplus.net
[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]Mosquito Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Hey, I jus found out Roald Dahl wrote a Quake story =)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_BFG

[McN]Mosquito
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]Keeper Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:43 am

Too funny Laughing

[McN]Keeper
[McN]Keeper
[McN]Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Thu May 23, 2013 12:38 am

Well, i just not right in time, but...I guess we will be deleted from Excessive Clan DB. Or we already were deleted while i looking for opportunity to give you a sign...I just give some quotes.
Excessiveplus Community

Clean up TS and ClanDB from dead clans/teams ?
(Buy do way, a lot (most part) their active forum members vote for cleaning DB)
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/clean-up-ts-and-clandb-from-dead-clansteams

http://www.excessiveplus.net/clan -> the present state of clandb is hillarious, some day I asked mods why don't u clean clandb, I got answered with something like this: "new people come and see many clans and teams and want to join to big community" :E this is just below belt bullshit, we have 10 active clans and maybe 10 teams so don't advertise e+ with lies.

Look guys, do we really need all that ?
for example, unique is dead and ts channel is still there...

@ADMINS/MODS: if u dont have time to do it, gimme the rights and I will clean both ts and clandb for u... I was mod on e+ already so u dont have to be affraid i will do anything wrong
I'm troll but I don't destroy my own nest.

I agree with this too! I voted YES.
Now who can tell me which are the active clans and which not? And the how Also who wanna do the maintenance of TS and clandb to clear for inactive clans once in a while?

Terror u're ready? Careful what you wish cause it might come true

This is something that should have been done long time ago. I suggest to make some time criteria for removing teams/clans from clandb/teamspeak. For example, remove the teams/clans that are inactive for more than 6 months.

Shoutbox
http://www.excessiveplus.net/chat

... and check out clandb, 302 entries banned and alot put into INACTIVE, inactive ones will also be banned and eventually deleted after 1 month from today... I will put some proper info about it tomorrow !

WE ARE ACTIVE AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT DELETING :p
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/we-are-active-and-dont-even-think-about-deleting-p

Dont even think about deleting we are cool and active

Active as "few guys from team playing on random public servers separately", or active as "playing fun wars together at least once per week" ? Cuz there is a big difference among those statements.

And what should we do to stay in excessive DB, TS e.t.c.?

The next question is "How to kick their butts?" Im kidding.

The army of sheeps lead by lion is stronger than army of lions lead by a sheep.
[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]KABOEM Thu May 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Mmm, true we are very inactive but we are still alive.
Most of us have moved on, that means we got a real life (you know got married have kids etc).
We as Mcnutts have moved on big time, look at us, we started 10 years ago and now most members have children or are to other adult things.
We have grown as we should have,..that is normal.
I think we should get more younger people in as we did 10 years ago.
Teenagers want to play games to no end until of course they get older as we did.
When Mosquito and me started McNutty I was 40 and Mosq was 12 and Liz was 10 at that time, no wonder we invited young blood in.
Now I am 51 and Mosq is 22 and Liz is 20,..no wonder we are getting old!
Fire his kids have grown older as well, they are now in their twenties what does that say about our youngest members?
Euhh how old are our youngest players?
Can I say in their twenties and above?
We as mums and dads have to get new blood in the clan and new members should be young (say between 12 and 16), but we should keep an eye on them as normal parents should do.
So what should we do??????????????
Mosq and I started Mcnutty but we are not Mcnutty!
McNutty is all of you!

Crashy, I think we are an army of sleeping sheep but with sharp teeth. Very Happy
Most of us have moved on but we are still alive and true McNutts,..just sleeping, just sleeping,..ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
How to wake the clan up?
[McN]KABOEM
[McN]KABOEM
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*MaGiK* Tue May 28, 2013 5:52 am

Noone has deleted us or moved to "inactive" section.
In fact noone has made us visible in the first place.
in previous page i wrote that i made a McN profile in DB and was waiting till admins will pake it visible to everyone. Thats still the case.
McN is in DB but its visible only from my e+ account.
Heres what it looks like:

Introducion

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img254/3028/mcn1.jpg

Memberlist

McN clan must be in clan database excessiveplus.net Mcn2.th

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img13/1762/mcn2.jpg
[McN]*MaGiK*
[McN]*MaGiK*
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:45 am

[McN]*MaGiK* wrote:Noone has deleted us or moved to "inactive" section.
In fact noone has made us visible in the first place.
in previous page i wrote that i made a McN profile in DB and was waiting till admins will pake it visible to everyone. Thats still the case.
McN is in DB but its visible only from my e+ account.
Heres what it looks like:

Introducion

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img254/3028/mcn1.jpg

Memberlist

McN clan must be in clan database excessiveplus.net Mcn2.th

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img13/1762/mcn2.jpg

Thanks a lot bro Magik for sharing images and let me opportunity watch results of your great work. Well done!
[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:05 am

[McN]KABOEM wrote:Mmm, true we are very inactive but we are still alive.
Most of us have moved on, that means we got a real life (you know got married have kids etc).
We as Mcnutts have moved on big time, look at us, we started 10 years ago and now most members have children or are to other adult things.
We have grown as we should have,..that is normal.
I think we should get more younger people in as we did 10 years ago.
Teenagers want to play games to no end until of course they get older as we did.
When Mosquito and me started McNutty I was 40 and Mosq was 12 and Liz was 10 at that time, no wonder we invited young blood in.
Now I am 51 and Mosq is 22 and Liz is 20,..no wonder we are getting old!
Fire his kids have grown older as well, they are now in their twenties what does that say about our youngest members?
Euhh how old are our youngest players?
Can I say in their twenties and above?
We as mums and dads have to get new blood in the clan and new members should be young (say between 12 and 16), but we should keep an eye on them as normal parents should do.
So what should we do??????????????
Mosq and I started Mcnutty but we are not Mcnutty!
McNutty is all of you!

Crashy, I think we are an army of sleeping sheep but with sharp teeth. Very Happy
Most of us have moved on but we are still alive and true McNutts,..just sleeping, just sleeping,..ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
How to wake the clan up?

Well, that is true. Our clanpage is clearly showed that we are still alive since 10 years. That`s a lot for gaming clans. I emphasize on it.

I also do from time to time other adult things, like [s]adulther, smokind, drinking, e.t.c...LOL I`m just kidding[/s] And this shit in age above 20...no wonder that i`m not a hooker, i`m just also getting old!

How to get new blood in the clan and forced clan to wake up? I guess You Kaboem already has answer to your question. Your rethorical question was the answer on it. (new members should be young (say between 12 and 16), but we should keep an eye on them as normal parents should do).
[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down