NASCAR 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NASCAR 2011

Post by [McN]The_QuakR on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:09 pm

A lot people in McN are Formula 1 fans. Me too, but I also like it when the NASCAR racing season is underway. NASCAR is the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, an American racing sanctioning body. Yes, it does mostly oval track racing, and yes, they also do some road courses.

I want to have this thread cover the 2011 NASCAR racing season as it develops. Specifically, the Sprint Cup, but I suppose we can talk about anything NASCAR related. The season will be getting underway soon with the Budweiser Shootout at Daytona, so more to come!

Or better yet... get a QUAD DAMAGE!

[McN]The_QuakR
Advanced
Advanced

View user profile http://gaming505.6te.net

Back to top Go down

Re: NASCAR 2011

Post by [McN]The_QuakR on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Three races in and I have not been updating this thread. Well, the Formula One season is due to kick off later in the month. Until then, here's what's already happened in the Sprint Cup.

Trevor Bayne won the Daytona 500, becoming the youngest driver to win stock car racing's biggest event, at age 20. He is also the first rookie to win that race. NASCAR legend Jeff Gordon won the next round at Phoenix International Raceway in Arizona, which was his 83rd career win.

And just today, Carl Edwards won at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Nevada. Currently, 2004 series champion Kurt Busch is tied for the points lead with two time series champion and former IndyCar champion Tony Stewart. Stewart gets the advantage because he has a better top finish this season over Busch, having finished second in the most recent race.

Or better yet... get a QUAD DAMAGE!

[McN]The_QuakR
Advanced
Advanced

View user profile http://gaming505.6te.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top