Henkiie's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Henkiie's application

Post by Henkiie on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:32 am

Hello McN team,

My name is ernstjan ingame: Henkiie
I'm playing at ur counterstrike server some while already, and now I thought hey shouldnt I try to join the team so here is my request rabbit


I'm 17 years and from The Netherlands, got the game counterstrike for like 1 year now
never been in any team before so this might be my first :-)



ciao ingame santa

Henkiie
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-12-30
Age : 22
Location : Vjenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Henkiie's application

Post by [McN]Mosquito on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:13 am

Hi there Henkie. I don't play CS:S much but might see you on the server sometime! Quakr / Kabs, can Henkie have a poll?

[McN]Mosquito
Admin
Admin

Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Henkiie's application

Post by [McN] AnT on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:22 am

Hey Henkiie. Think I've met you a couple of times on the CS:S server.

Welcome to the forum. :-)

_________________
"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning....."



.
avatar
[McN] AnT
Experienced
Experienced

Posts : 104
Join date : 2012-01-09
Age : 32
Location : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Henkiie's application

Post by [McN]*MaGiK* on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:56 am

[McN]Mosquito wrote:Hi there Henkie. I don't play CS:S much but might see you on the server sometime! Quakr / Kabs, can Henkie have a poll?
Id say lets not hurry. Havent meet this guy yet.
avatar
[McN]*MaGiK*
Experienced
Experienced

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Henkiie's application

Post by [McN]KABOEM on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:08 am

[McN]*MaGiK* wrote:
[McN]Mosquito wrote:Hi there Henkie. I don't play CS:S much but might see you on the server sometime! Quakr / Kabs, can Henkie have a poll?
Id say lets not hurry. Havent meet this guy yet.

Mosq, I agree with Magik.
I have met Henkie only once.
It takes time to know people.
avatar
[McN]KABOEM
Admin
Admin

Posts : 192
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Matrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Henkiie's application

Post by [McN]The_QuakR on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:53 pm

I agree, as much as I would like to see a vote let's give him a little more time to know more of the family first. That's my opinion.

_________________
If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer.

Or better yet... get a QUAD DAMAGE!

avatar
[McN]The_QuakR
Advanced
Advanced

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 30
Location : USA

View user profile http://gaming505.6te.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Henkiie's application

Post by [McN]Mosquito on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:12 am

Alright, I got the message guys. XD

[McN]Mosquito
Admin
Admin

Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Henkiie's application

Post by [McN]*Crashy* on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:26 am

Henkiie wrote:Hello McN team,

My name is ernstjan ingame: Henkiie
I'm playing at ur counterstrike server some while already, and now I thought hey shouldnt I try to join the team so here is my request rabbit


I'm 17 years and from The Netherlands, got the game counterstrike for like 1 year now
never been in any team before so this might be my first :-)



ciao ingame santa

Welcome to board!
Hope you are funny and kind. What a Face
Cool McN clan needed fresh blood. But i rather agree with bro Magik. Lets not hurry. I also haven`t meet this guy yet.
avatar
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Posts : 224
Join date : 2011-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Henkiie's application

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum