[McN] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mag still alive 8)

+4
[McN]Asshunt3r
[McN]The_QuakR
[McN] AnT
[McN]*MaGiK*
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mag still alive 8) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mag still alive 8)

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:16 am

[McN] AnT wrote:
[McN]Beth wrote:
A lot people here is poor like mouse from church. I dont want to talk about all McN members. But...Another part...who know about this webpage and don`t want to be registered...(Pussy, and another nick fakers... Twisted Evil ) Well they just try to pretend looks like poor homeless. Who knows. Maybe its true or maybe not. All the same its theirs own sexual troubles and they must let go solve such problems themselves with private psychoanalythics.

What do u mean with that? XD

Fcuk knows, I didn't understand it either.

Ok, I see that I must explain something. But my English is too n00bish to explain something very seriously. But I try if you want.

1) Pussy (from Germany). When I firstly meet this weird guy (boy or girl, doesn’t matter…) he told me that he know everyone from McN, coz he is McN member and he not remember me among McN members (buy do way Bunz told me the same).

2) Adamek (from Poland) was banned several times at E+ servers for insulting other players and callvote kick abusing. He with his friends kick me a lot times from CTF servers.

Buy do way.
Pussy-Adamek crew (I banned 5 of them). They was banned by me at McN Urban Terror server. They all in turn took someone else's name and called vote to kick somebody, then changed nick again. It was callvote kick abuse and nick fake abuse shit. I struggle with this crew 2 hours at McN UT4 server in October 2009.

This crew several times try to discredited Borg Team when I play at its servers.

All these people was guilty a lot times. Except Bunz, he is a good guy (i believe in it).

3) Bunz. When I firstly meet Bunz (approximately year ago) he told me that I never was an McN member and added a bit later that he was McN member long time ago but left clan for personal reasons, like ex-McN member aka Oldfraggerhand (Oldfragga). He told me that he participate almost all clanwars between McN clan and others. This is important! I was not pulling his tongue, he told me this himself…He is a good and experienced guy, but I guess Snudh was right. He never was McN member. I don’t know about Bunz, but maybe he still don’t know about resurrection of McN clan. Maybe somebody want to confirm or refute this about Bunz? If he was McN then we should invited him…

4) I keep silence about Ant from Italy (we know that genuine Ant lives in UK). He even don’t know about JDS , but he claimed that he is my clanmate. LOL

And a lot other impostors…

Well, you should know that these impostors (or maybe some of them really was McN members in deep past and now just have another nicknames. Who knows?) know about this forum. They proclaimed that they was between us, but now, when we re-collect again our family why they don’t want to register here and started life again? Weird.

I meet these guys again and again at Hiszy CTF server and Vanilla servers.

Be aware! Impostors can walk between us. (c)

You can call me paranoid from now...
[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*MaGiK* Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:30 am

Bunz = Bunny from Evil clan. Personally i like the guy.
Dont know others youre talking about.
[McN]*MaGiK*
[McN]*MaGiK*
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]The_QuakR Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:33 am

I remember Bunny but that was years ago. Don't know how many of us he remembers.
[McN]The_QuakR
[McN]The_QuakR
Advanced
Advanced

http://www.thegamingtreasury.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:40 am

We play with Bunny at Real Evil server in 2009.
Now he play at Carnage Elitez and R!C FFA servers. But i see him not so often.

[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*MaGiK* Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:41 am

Bunny actually never gone inactive and was always often playing on Evil servers (recently R!C FFA).
I believe he knows most of us;)
[McN]*MaGiK*
[McN]*MaGiK*
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:50 am

[McN]*MaGiK* wrote:Bunny actually never gone inactive and was always often playing on Evil servers (recently R!C FFA).

When i meet him next time i will try to ask him. And we will see his reaction. Im very interesting what can he say. Would be nice if he will be in good mood (don`t want to be banned like once was Snudh). I guess you understand why. I have bad sense of humor and perverted jokes. Embarassed He can misunderstand me. LOL
[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]Vixon Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:23 pm

[McN]*MaGiK* wrote:Bunny actually never gone inactive and was always often playing on Evil servers (recently R!C FFA).

i know him nice guy think even if i right got him on my msn helpped me out when i had an issue with something
[McN]Vixon
[McN]Vixon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2