[McN] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serials which we liked to watch

2 posters

Go down

Serials which we liked to watch Empty Serials which we liked to watch

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:48 am

Hello everyone! Do you want to share your opinion and/or express your feelings about serials which we liked to watch.

For example i like romantic girl like to watch different serials. For example:
- Charmed
- Vampire Diaries
- Supernatural
- Arrow

P.S.  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil No Justin Bieber allowed in this thread!  Laughing LOL i`m kidding
[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Serials which we liked to watch Empty Re: Serials which we liked to watch

Post by [McN]The_QuakR Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:23 am

Well good I don't prefer JB anyway. Teasing.  Laughing

But me, I have always been an action/drama/sci-fi buff so Doctor Who has been topping my list recently. (Yes we get that in America and it is hugely popular.) Very Happy
[McN]The_QuakR
[McN]The_QuakR
Advanced
Advanced

http://www.thegamingtreasury.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:35 am

Ok i will give you another example. Captain Evidence (Captain Obviously) will tell you more about that...

Vampire Diaries: Stefan & Elena Make Love - 1x10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67Bg2dN8pY
***Song: Cut by Plumb***
After being apart for a while, Stefan & Elena finally get back together after expressing their feelings for each other.

As you all mature people should know, all girls, young women, woman desired a bit potion of romantic...never mind at all >!< Cuz woman not have age! Remember that or be punished! (no sex since 3 next years) LOL Im kidding!

Well, i special give you example from Vampire Diaries (season 1, serie 10, song Song: Cut by Plumb) which perfectly showed what hungry for love woman desired at all.

Lets watch this video cut and what should we see there? Thats the general! Look at Stefan`s vampire face when he kissed Elena and there is showed so sweet his vampire bloodlust and then he turn around from her and was a bit shy! Did he saw any blood? No way! She not started laugh at him (I would do this, I swear!), but she start to talk with him to break down his shy and complexes. Sweet romantic relations! I dreaming about something similar… But it is only analogue situation. Look at real mens. And if you are a handsome men and what should you do when you would kiss young beautiful girl. Ofcourse, you know what could happened next with you! LOL Smile)) Ha-ha-ha. Hard one)))Tro-lo-lo )) I`m teasing.
If you watch this movie cut completely from beginning to the end, maybe now you could understand something…That was the movie tricks which doing young and/or alone or dissatisfied women hungry for love. We called such shit romantic.

Ofcourse, every young lady dreaming about handsome and rich prince with white horse/expensive auto like some models of Mercedes Benz e.t.c. This is stereotype about modern woman which sometimes can be a truth. Be aware!

LOL. Don’t worry. I`m just a little bit drunk. Embarassed 
[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:40 am

[McN]The_QuakR wrote:Well good I don't prefer JB anyway. Teasing.  Laughing

But me, I have always been an action/drama/sci-fi buff so Doctor Who has been topping my list recently. (Yes we get that in America and it is hugely popular.) Very Happy

I also liked some movies from drama and action. When movie is good, sometimes i feel that i have wide range of preferences... Cool Laughing 
[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum