[McN] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RawR!! ty Mikey and hello folks

+2
[McN]The_QuakR
[McN]Vixon
6 posters

Go down

RawR!! ty Mikey and hello folks Empty RawR!! ty Mikey and hello folks

Post by [McN]Vixon Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:58 pm

Boo been wondering what was happening guys last i knew was old forums had got a virus from Magik
and to find we has new forums from Mikey woot how you guys doing long time no see nice to see that keeping alive
what we all been up to i been in and out and about in quake 3 bumped into magik a few times what bout you folks
[McN]Vixon
[McN]Vixon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

RawR!! ty Mikey and hello folks Empty Re: RawR!! ty Mikey and hello folks

Post by [McN]The_QuakR Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:26 pm

WAZAAAAAAAAAAA Vixon!

Personally I am still active in Quake III once in a while, my time is even more limited though than ever. Going to university now, preparing for my career, but I'm always trying to find time for McN and Quake. Others are still active, but mostly in CSS.
[McN]The_QuakR
[McN]The_QuakR
Advanced
Advanced

http://www.thegamingtreasury.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]Vixon Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:29 am

nice to hear that quaker Good luck with university as always RL is first before games and i have CSS but never really tried it must instal it sometime and see
[McN]Vixon
[McN]Vixon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]The_QuakR Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:16 am

I don't have CSS myself, but I have been seriously considering buying it. Perhaps I will if only to meet up again with a few more McN m8s. Very Happy
[McN]The_QuakR
[McN]The_QuakR
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:30 am

[McN]Vixon wrote:Boo been wondering what was happening guys last i knew was old forums had got a virus from Magik
and to find we has new forums from Mikey woot how you guys doing long time no see nice to see that keeping alive
what we all been up to i been in and out and about in quake 3 bumped into magik a few times what bout you folks

How it was possible to got a virus from admin? Mad And why he cant deleted it? Sad Hope old forum files not dead with old forum?
[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*MaGiK* Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:41 am

Hold on....the virus wasnt from me Neutral
McNutty.com in its last months of existance was hacked few times. And i recieved virus from McN site....not the other way arround. Its comeplitly f*cked up my PC, thats why i sent a warning to all McN members through email...few days later, site went down and never got back.
[McN]*MaGiK*
[McN]*MaGiK*
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN] AnT Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:14 pm

I think she meant that she heard about the old forum from you, not that you gave to old forum the virus lol.
[McN] AnT
[McN] AnT
Experienced
Experienced

https://rustsurvivor.co.uk/ Discord: https://discord.gg/A7pHd3Uc

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]The_QuakR Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:44 pm

LOL Well I am pretty sure no virus came from any of us that infected the site. It was hacked and when I surveyed the damage for myself, most of the content was actually deleted so we were unable to revive that site, so here we are.
[McN]The_QuakR
[McN]The_QuakR
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:19 am

[McN]*MaGiK* wrote:Hold on....the virus wasnt from me Neutral
McNutty.com in its last months of existance was hacked few times. And i recieved virus from McN site....not the other way arround. Its comeplitly f*cked up my PC, thats why i sent a warning to all McN members through email...few days later, site went down and never got back.

Weird. I not have from you any e-mails. Even at spam box. When old clanpage is dead, it was for me like snow right on head in the middle of summer ...Doesn`t matter how and why old clanpage was destroyed. General is to resurrect it back. IMHO I desire to resurrect old clanpage back... Exclamation
[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*MaGiK* Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:35 pm

I didnt have your email adress Crashy.
[McN]*MaGiK*
[McN]*MaGiK*
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]Mosquito Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:38 am

[McN]*Crashy* wrote:
Weird. I not have from you any e-mails. Even at spam box. When old clanpage is dead, it was for me like snow right on head in the middle of summer ...Doesn`t matter how and why old clanpage was destroyed. General is to resurrect it back. IMHO I desire to resurrect old clanpage back... Exclamation

Hi Crashy!

Yes, we were all pretty shocked when we found the web site was down. I'm pretty (99.999999%) sure it's been hacked by an unknown spam bot / spam group, not by someone within the clan.

The problem is, I can't remember what the heck happened after that... First, the site was automatically forwarding to a spammer's website. I'm pretty sure we alerted Bones to take a look, but a few days after the site was completely blank, and Bones was nowhere to be found! The problem is, no-one (except perhaps Bones) made a backup of the data of the old web site. We've sent Bones a lot of e-mails but he just seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth. As I see it, resurrection is impossible unless someone hires a private detective to find Bones. Suspect

Mosquito

[McN]Mosquito
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]Vixon Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:45 am

LOL magik Ant is right bout what i meant LOL i meant you told me of it not that you gave it the virus LOL
[McN]Vixon
[McN]Vixon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by [McN]*Crashy* Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:50 am

[McN]Mosquito wrote:
[McN]*Crashy* wrote:

Hi Crashy!

Yes, we were all pretty shocked when we found the web site was down. I'm pretty (99.999999%) sure it's been hacked by an unknown spam bot / spam group, not by someone within the clan.

The problem is, I can't remember what the heck happened after that... First, the site was automatically forwarding to a spammer's website. I'm pretty sure we alerted Bones to take a look, but a few days after the site was completely blank, and Bones was nowhere to be found! The problem is, no-one (except perhaps Bones) made a backup of the data of the old web site. We've sent Bones a lot of e-mails but he just seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth. As I see it, resurrection is impossible unless someone hires a private detective to find Bones. Suspect

Mosquito

Sorry for long answer bro. Don`t be angry. I`m just pretty perverted blond girl with skinhead haircut...(i not show where is it, coz i`m a bit shy...and ofcourse, don`t want to be banned). Embarassed

That sad conclusion. But all the same can you give me e-mail of Bones? I try to find him with some womans tricks. Would be nice to invite Bones. He is a very nice and kind brother. We play with Bones a lot times even on Epic-3 server, and on McN JDS server too. I miss him very much. Hope he still alive. He told me and on forum that he will never play Quake-3 anymore and deleted his installation. But i guess he still active on Internet and still remember us.
[McN]*Crashy*
[McN]*Crashy*
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down